Why Study in Australia?
Australia has a world class education system offering valuable education experiences at various levels, including:
- More than 40 universities
- The Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector
- Foundation programs (bridging courses)
- English language courses (ELICOS)
- Primary and secondary schools
All institutions and courses are regulated and monitored by the government, which means international students are safe in the knowledge they are protected whilst studying in the country.
Education Agents Cannot Give Migration Advice
Education Agents are often the first point of contact between Australian education and training providers and prospective students and their parents. They are found all over the world and offer services to the full range of education providers.
Education Agents are available to assist students by providing:
- Information on education options, courses and pathways
- Background on Australia’s lifestyle, society, culture and environment
- Education counselling for students to ensure appropriate course selections
- The processing of enrolment applications to education providers
It’s important to note Education Agents are by law not permitted to provide immigration assistance.
Find a Migration Agent to Assist You
The Institute encourages potential migrants to use a Registered Migration Agent to obtain migration advice to thoroughly understand their options and to prepare and submit visa applications.
Find a Member