Renewing your membership
You can log into your account and renew your membership in the month it is due or up to 28 days after your paid thru (expiry) date.
Renew and pay your dues in full before expiry and you will be rewarded with a complimentary Category B CPD voucher!
Please note that this code is exclusive to you and cannot be redeemed by anyone else.
Have you let your membership lapse?
If you do nor renew within 28 days your membership will lapse and you will lose membership continuity.
If your membership has lapsed, or you were a student subscriber now eligible for full membership, you will need to complete a new application.
- Have you forgotten your login details?
- Would you prefer to renew over the phone?
- Want to check if your renewal will be covered by an MIA Corporate Membership Plan?
Our friendly membership team will assist you:
If you phone and reach our message bank please leave your full name and contact number - we will get back to help you as soon as we can.
If you are experiencing IT issues with online renewal try the following tips to resolve the problem:
- Try using a different internet browser (install Firefox or Chrome for example)
- Use another device (desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone)
- Use another connection (home internet, phone/mobile data)
- If you are currently an MIA member, make sure that you are logged in to the Member Centre.