6 Point Day: Migration for Health Practitioners
6 CPD Category A or Substantive Law
Do your clients include health practitioners? If so, this comprehensive masterclass will delve into the nuances of the migration process for health professionals
- Migration for medical and other health practitioners
- How health practitioner immigration differs from other occupations
- Detailed eligibility requirements and assessment/registration pathways
- Different pathways for overseas-trained practitioners.
- How requirements vary across different visa categories (e.g. GSM, TSS, and ENS/RSMS/SESR)
- Various types/levels of registrations and the appropriate levels for the visa at hand
- How non-migration legislation impacts the migration process (e.g. interactions with AHPRA, Medicare, Health Insurance Act restrictions, etc.)
Ahmad Shady AFMIA
Senior Practitioner/Manager (Immigration) at Longton Legal
Friday 1 March 2024
9:00am- 5:00pm Sydney time
Park Royal Hotel
30 Phillip Street
Parramatta, NSW 2000
Continuing Professional Development
Registered Migration Agents
6 CPD | Category A
RMAs must attend for the full duration in order to obtain CPD points
6 CPD | Substantive Law
Legal practitioners are eligible to earn points for this CPD. The MIA is an approved QA Provider of CPD for the Legal Profession in Western Australia.
Hard copies of course materials will be provided on the day.
Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea will be provided.
For further information, please call 02 9249 9000 or email [email protected].
Our terms and conditions can be accessed here.