MIA Sponsor: Westpac
As Australia’s first bank, Westpac has almost 200 years’ experience helping migrants create a new life in Australia. We have multilingual local banking specialists with knowledge and experience to help your customers make their life changing journey as smooth as possible.
How Westpac can help your customers:
- Set up everyday bank accounts up to 12 months prior to arrival in Australia. Its one less thing to worry about;
- No monthly service fees on the everyday bank account for the next 12 months;
- Access to funds anywhere, anytime2. We understand the need to do banking whole on the move. Our Online, telephone and mobile banking solutions do just that;
- Arrange other financial needs such as foreign current accounts, home and investment loans, insurance, credit card, term deposits, pension transfers, wealth planning and business banking facilities;
- Local knowledge and know how on the Australian way of life to make the transition to Australia as easy as possible.
We have a diverse team of specialist staff, both overseas and in Australia who speak your customers’ language and understand the migration journey.
Contact your dedicated Westpac Migrant Specialist Peng Yang
Mobile: +61 418 409 834
Download Westpac Flyers For Your Clients
Attach or send the Westpac flyers direct to your clients to assist them with their banking needs. Download the following the flyers here:
- New Migrant flyer (PDF)
- Business Migrant flyer (PDF)
- International Student flyer (PDF)
As per point 2.2 of the Code of Conduct (PDF), if a registered migration agent:
(a) gives advice of a non-migration nature to a client in the course of giving immigration assistance; and
(b) could receive a financial benefit because of the advice;
the agent must tell the client in writing, at the time the advice is requested or given, that the agent may receive a financial benefit.
Disclaimer: Information current as at 31/01/12. This information does not take into account your financial circumstances. Before making a decision, read the Terms & Conditions available at any Westpac Branch or at movingtoaustralia.westpac.com.au and consider if the product is right for you. Eligibility criteria may apply. Any application for credit is subject to Westpac’s normal lending criteria. 1)Subject to valid identification. Your account will only accept deposits until you are identified by a Westpac representative or approved certifier. 2)Access is subject to availability and maintenance. The most recent published financial statements, the annual report and capital adequacy and risk disclosures of Westpac can be obtained free of charge at westpac.com.au/about-westpac. For full details visit movingtoaustralia.westpac.com.au
2012 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit license 233714
To find out more contact:
Enter your enquiry details for Westpac and click the Send button.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
Search Ed & Events
Migrating to Australia
Do you want to visit, work, study or live in Australia? The following information will be of value to you.