MIA Sponsor: Fenton Green
Fenton Green & co is a licensed General Insurance Broker. We operate under Australian Financial Services Licence 247258.
Fenton Green & co has a strong and continuing partnership with the Migration Institute of Australia. We provide specialist insurance and risk management advice to migration agents.
We are an independently owned business with a next generation ethos. You’ll find many things about us refreshingly different from the traditional insurance brokers. We approach business with energy and synergy in partnerships with our clients.
Professional Indemnity insurance is more than a piece of paper to satisfy the requirements of MARA. It gives you access to significant support services in the event of a complaint or claim being made.
Important cover benefits include:
- Access to legal support if MARA conduct an investigation into a specific matter
- Access to legal support if a common law claim is made• Cover for claims or actions anywhere in the world, including USA and Canada
- The limit of indemnity is reserved exclusively for compensation payouts. Legal defence costs and expenses are paid in addition to the limit
- Nil excess applies even if a compensation award is made
- Protection for the innocent insured entity and principal if an employee engages in dishonest or fraudulent conduct
- Protection for employee theft up to $200,000 in the aggregate
Fenton Green also offers members of the MIA:
- Automatic Travel Insurance cover
- Personal Accident and Sickness cover
- Public Liability insurance
- Insurance for office / contents
Members have exclusive access to Fenton Green products.
To find out more contact:
Enter your enquiry details for Fenton Green and click the Send button.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
Search Ed & Events
Migrating to Australia
Do you want to visit, work, study or live in Australia? The following information will be of value to you.