Temporary Business Sponsorship (Compliance Issues)
- Venue: State Library of WA theatre - 25 Francis St, Perth
- Time: 4:00pm - 5:30pm 26 July 2012
- Speaker: Lara Tsang, Assistant Manager Program Integrity Unit, DIAC
This seminar will address compliance issues and sponsorship obligations, and provide details surrounding:
- Notification requirements;
- Changes in job scope and location;
- When renominations are required;
- Salary requirements, increase in TSMIT, market salary implications and training benchmark; and
- The monitoring and investigation process.
Lara Tsang, Assistant Manager Program Integrity Unit, Department of Immigration and Citizenship
Due to Office of the MARA requirements, this seminar is limited to 45 places.
MIA Refund Policy
Due to Office of the MARA seminar capacity restrictions, unfulfilled registrations take up valuable places in MIA CPD courses. Reimbursement or the issuance of credit notes for those who fail to attend is entirely at the discretion of the MIA and will only be considered under compelling circumstances.