Recent Legislative Changes - SkillSelect
- Venue: Online virtual classroom
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm 17 July 2012
- Speaker: Jonathan Granger, Granger Australia Pty Ltd
- MARA Item No: 25067
- CPD Points: 1
- Course Type: Core
- Classroom - Online
- Member Price: $33.00
- Non-Members Price: $50.00
- Student Subscriber Price: $33.00
SOLD OUTContact MIA for availability
This online seminar will provide information for agents seeking clarity on the SkillSelect Model, with a focus on:
- How it affects GSM, Business Skills, ENS, RSMS and Subclass 457
- Explaining the EOI process
- What transitional arrangements are in place?
- Role of State/Territory Governments
- Understanding the Point test
- What it means for a migration agent’s practice and their clients
Jonathan Granger is the Director/Founder of Granger Australia Pty Ltd and is currently also Vice President of the NSW/ACT Branch of the Migration Institute of Australia. Jonathan is a regular CPD presenter for the MIA and has been a participant on MIA Forum Panels in Sydney.
Due to Office of the MARA requirements, this online seminar is limited to 45 places. Members located in regional areas or overseas will receive priority when booking.
Online classroom requirements:
The Online Classroom allows participants to attend a CPD seminar over the internet. You will see a PowerPoint presentation and listen to a speaker discuss the subject matter in real time. You also have the option of asking questions as the session progresses using the chat room and will need to have headphones or computer speakers to hear the presenter.
Users require java installed to access the virtual classroom, which can be downloaded free of charge at www.java.com. (note: most computers will already have this installed)
MIA Refund Policy
Due to Office of the MARA seminar capacity restrictions, unfulfilled registrations take up valuable places in MIA CPD courses. Reimbursement or the issuance of credit notes for those who fail to attend is entirely at the discretion of the MIA and will only be considered under compelling circumstances.